1. Personalize your home with art and accessories.
2. Repeat a color at least three times in a room.
3. Relate your art to its surroundings. Art prints placed about 6″-9″ above a sofa will create a unified look.
4. Cover two thirds of the space above furniture with one or more pieces of art to achieve proper proportion.
5. Position artwork at “eye level” to look at the center of it from either a sitting or standing position.
6. Vary the height of table top accessories for balance and interest.
7. Create a formal look with symmetrical groupings of art. Create an informal look with asymmetrical groupings.
8. Place mirrors so they reflect something beautiful. Use them to add dimension, expand space or reflect light in a room.
9. Display art on easels to create interest in corners, bookcases or on table tops.
10. Custom frame artwork to coordinate with room decor. Select a frame that compliments the decorating style. Select mat colors that enhance both the art and color scheme.
Look no further. You’ll find it at MyInteriorDecorator.com!
At MyInteriorDecorator.com, you’ll discover an easy to use, information packed web site. Click here to learn more about accessorizing your home.