So you are decorating your home and have no idea what to do or how to do it, where to start or what direction you should go. Guess what? You are not alone! And I am here to help.
Decorating a home can be overwhelming and if you don’t have the skills and abilities in your back pocket you need some decorating help. Professional interior designers and decorators typically have decorating tips, tricks and ideas to get your end result faster and with less cost and frustration, but hiring a designer or interior decorator can be costly.
MyInteriorDecorator.com has THOSE tips, tricks and ideas that will help you to create the home of your dreams and make every decorating project easy and stress free! My name is Rhonda Morin and I am a professional interior decorator, interior designer, and home decorator. I created MyInteriorDecorator.com to be your interior decorator helping you design your home your way online. This website will help you:
- discover the best furniture, window treatments, blinds, artwork, accessories, plants, flooring and more to buy for all your decorating projects
- decorate the easiest way
- layout your furniture and rooms
- with just about any decorating project you are facing with our extensive decorating articles
- find the best decorating books on your style or decorating needs
- select the best and easiest home design software
- and much, much more!
Below you will find some quick descriptions of the main sections of this website. And below that you will find our latest interior decorating articles. As you are visiting our pages and articles I hope you will find the free decorating advice, resources and guidance you need to make all of your interior decorating projects successful!
This is THE place to shop for furniture for your family room, living room, bedroom, kitchen, home office, deck & patio. You can also shop for paintings, artwork, wall decor, home decor, bedding, duvet covers, pillows, throws, lamps, chandeliers, wall sconces, area rugs, mailboxes, Christmas trees, holiday decorations, curtains and anything you can imagine related to interior decorating to make your home yours. Simple, right?
Without having a decorating plan for your living room or kitchen or master bedroom or whatever room, you are basically out there twisting in the wind. You must know where you are heading (design-wise), you need to know what you will need to purchase, you need to know what you are looking for, you need to know how much money you have to spend, and the list goes on and on. The Decorating Bible offers a step by step plan to help you design your rooms in your way so you know exactly what you need when you go shopping. There are no questions left unturned and it can be used again and again for all of your interior decorating projects.
Where The Decorating Bible teaches you how to decorate the home of your dreams, The Decorating Assistant will get you organized so you can make the right decisions quickly and easily. And there is a handy dandy bag that will allow you to carry all your notes, samples and receipts.
Having been in this industry for some time, I have pushed my fair share of furniture around rooms. Home design software helps you arrange furniture, layout a floor plan and see what your room will look like before you buy furniture, artwork, accessories, and WAY BEFORE you hurt your back moving things around. What should you use, how much should you pay, where should you get this decorating software? Check out my recommendations for you.
A lot of times there are magazines and books that will show you what others have done in their rooms with the decorating style you prefer. Books and magazines are great at showing you what to do in your home. I have selected a great grouping of books for you to review.
The decorating articles are here to educate you and help you in so many different ways. Maybe you are afraid of using a certain color, find out how to do that. How do you design a home office or a kids room, what should I look for when buying furniture, how do I decide on a window treatment, what type of blind should I use in my sunny bedroom… so many things are covered in the decorating articles. We currently have over 1,000 articles.
The Decorating Do Bits Newsletter will keep you up to date on new stuff added to The Interior Design Store, new decorating articles, new products to make your shopping experiences easier and new trends in interior design. MyDecoratingBlog is updated with sales, special offers and tips and tricks to help you decorate your home.
Are you so passionate about interior design that you want to do this full time for other people? Then Become-a-Designer.com will walk you through the process step by step and help you get started studying interior design. Your new career in interior design is just a click away.
Whether you are redecorating or remodeling, doing some home improvement or general maintenance, we hope you will find all of those decorating and home improvement resources here to make each of your projects easy and simple.
Thank you for visiting!
- 4 Brilliant Decorating Ideas for Your Tiny ApartmentJust because your apartment is tiny doesn’t mean you must sacrifice any of your highly coveted space, which is something that’s crucial to everyone these days. Believe it or not, you probably have a lot more space than you think or, with a few simple modifications, at least the ability to make it appear that way.
- Recreating the Classic Casino Look in Your HomeCasinos have always been known for their extravagance and sophistication, but this doesn't mean that you can't recreate their looks in your own living spaces. Here are some tips for bringing the elegance of casinos into your home.
- Give Your Home a Makeover with Interior Decorating HacksEach one of us has some notions about the house we want to live in, our dream home! While some would want a clever modern design, another would want sustainability and merger with the natural elements. To make your home unusually beautiful, there would be a need for a home dicor agency that shall help you realize your home design fantasies and put things according to your needs with their distinct interior decorating ideas.
- Tips For Selling Your Home Quickly
- Put Books On Display In Your Home